July 23, 2009

Name that Movie; It must Be Big O’s Fav.

“You live up top, you live Cocteau's Obama’s way: what he wants, when he wants, how he wants.…”
"…I'm sorry to say that the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself--run by a bunch of robed sissies…”
”…I've seen the future. You know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin, sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing, "I'm an Oscar Meyer wiener."….[A]ccording to Cocteau's Obama’s plan, I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to…All I wanna do is bury Cocteau's Obama up to his neck in sh**, and let him think happy-happy thoughts forever.”

Don’t know yet?  Keep Reading…  I will even give you a hint, character names.

Lenina Huxley: Anything not good for you is bad, hence, illegal. Alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat . . .Bad language, child play, gasoline, uneducational toys, and anything spicy. Abortion is also illegal. But, then again so is pregnancy, if you don't have a license.

John Spartan: Are you sh**ing me?

A computer: John Spartan, you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute.

John Spartan: What the Hell is that?

A computer: John Spartan, you are fined one credit . . .

One of my All Time Favorite Movies: Demolition Man. I never dreamed I would get a part to play in the real life version.  Everyone else out there has unknowingly been cast also. It is up to ya’ll whether you will be an Extra on set credited as “dumb ass in jesus sandals and 100% organic clothing, eating a granola bar from whole foods, sitting on his couch watching Simple Life” or if you will have a part with a few lines to say.  Me, I am shooting for having a few lines in this movie.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin