November 08, 2009

Representatives Cleaver, Clay, Carnahan, Vote Yes on Healthcare…

Normally I attempt to maintain a certain level of civility and decorum.  I shy away from profanity, I try to use logic, reason, and historical evidence to make well thought out arguments.  But for William Lacy Clay, Russ Carnahan, and Emanuel Cleaver II I have a message for you:

Carnahan:I just Stuck This Fist in the Ass of the American PeopleCleaver, Nancy said she would use a Stick this big  Clay: I am a Douche BAG! 

I run a small blog.  I do not have a lot of money, and I have little chance of affecting any politicians outside this state.  But, Mark My Words You Worthless Sons of Bitches,  you better pray to whatever deity you believe in that you do not so much as FART IMPOLITELY . You better make sure you do not have any skeletons in your closet.  Because if I can find any dirt, any shred of malfeasance, or any impropriety to anything you do I will email every person I know and use my lowly twitter and blogger contacts to make for damn sure that everyone I know, knows what you did.  I hereby dedicate a large portion of my blogging life to ensuring that you never hold office again. Enjoy it while you can, scumbags.

You may live in fear of San Fran Nan right now, but, By Gawd, you WILL learn to fear a pissed off citizen.

eyes on youSo say your prayers, eat your vitamins, and live clean because the eyes of Missouri are upon you.

PS Claire McCaskill:Clay and McCaskill

When it comes to it, this goes for you too, because I know what you will do. Associates like the one pictured here are not helping your cause.

 

 

-KOOK

Blog Widget by LinkWithin