April 17, 2009

Avast Ye Matey's and Shiver me Timbers...those wacky Somali "Coastal Organizers"

An email from my Cousin...

"So now the Somalis "vow to hunt down American ships and kill their crews"? I guess the snipers were an isolated incident, I mean after all the Somalis did shoot down 1 Blackhawk 15 years ago...they even have a movie about it! Arggh lets shoot up some ships and pillage their treasure!! Isn't Obama somehow related to Somalia...I know he was born in Kenya (oops, I mean Hawaii) but didn't he live there or study there or something? [nope it was Pakistan] This is just a test of some cracked out thugs, and if they get away with it doesn't that open the door for the real terrorists to wage full scale war on US assets worldwide? "

Why yes...yes it does... and I could not have said it better myself, which is why I didn't.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin