May 22, 2009

Pelosi is a big fat liar: call it what you will

When you are steadfast in your lie despite evidence you are lying there is some sort of pathology at work. You are either narcissistic personality Disorder (closely related to Sociopathic), in complete denial of reality, criminally arrogant (if there is such a thing), or just plain ‘ol batshit crazy. Maybe it is the Botox, or the repeated face stretchings.

Kind of reminds me of the Dennis Leary bit where his three year old scratches her name in his new car and says it wasn’t her that did it.

My Dad has a saying, “She would rather climb a tree to tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth.”

Where is Stuart Smalley (Al Franken) when you need him he made a career calling people Liars.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Friday she stood by her statement last week in which she accused the CIA of lying to Congress about Bush-era interrogation methods, but then refused to make any more remarks on the topic.

In her first public comments since her accusation last week, Pelosi attempted to tamp down a story that she fueled and now Republicans say she either has to prove or apologize for.

"I have made the statement that I'm going to make on this. I don't have any more to say on this," she said at her weekly news conference. "I stand by my comments. And what we are doing is staying on our course and not being distracted from it."

Pelosi: 'I Stand By' Accusation Against CIA - Presidential Politics Political News - FOXNews.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin