September 23, 2009

Goomba News Network: The UN loves Barack Obama because he is weak

Best comment I have seen all day! This was a comment in response to the story, it made me laugh. The commenter is Dillinger and here is his blog http://dillinger737.blogspot.com/

“Wait, do you mean to tell me that the office Obama won, this President thing, is supposed to support the will of the American people and not that of the U.N.? Are you sure the President isn't in office to pass out special privileges to minorities, violent religions, and people who are simply stupid and lazy? Don't yank my chain like that. I thought that office was sort of like a diplomat who was solely intended to appease officials from the country he meets? Damn, I feel so violated...”

Goomba News Network: The UN loves Barack Obama because he is weak

Blog Widget by LinkWithin