August 06, 2009

Communists, then and now...

From B&G fan's And They Call Us Hatemongers? post:
YesterdText Coloray, it was reported that Mike Malloy, a liberal talk radio host and one of the original hosts on Air America, told his listeners that he hoped Glenn Beck would commit suicide on television. Isn't that nice?

I have good news to report,” said Malloy on an Aug. 4 radio program. “GlennBeck“
appears closer to suicide. I'm hoping that he does it on camera.”
[beck.jpg]
“Suicide is rampant in his family, and given his alcoholism and his tendencies towards self-destruction,” said Malloy, “I am only hoping that when Glenn Beck does put a gun to his head and pulls the trigger, that it’s on television, because somebody will capture it on YouTube and it will be the most popular little piece of video for months.”Whether you like or dislike Beck, you have to agree that a truly compassionate human being would never cross this line. Yet, as we've heard so many times before, the leftist liberals are always screaming about how much they care for people and conservatives only care about the rich. Where's Mr. Malloy's compassion?" I learned long ago that communists want to get tom the top by making the top as low as possible.

This is a story from High School which I didn't realize at the time was my first foray into political debate with a Communist. It was the beginning of my senior year and the first assignment in ENGLISH class was to do a report on how the government will make things better for you at home in the future. I raised my hand and said Mr Trotsky (no joke), I don't want the government in my house ever. For 9 weeks after that, he failed everything I did. Now apparently you folks can see that I can write quite nicely and that is with brain damage. I got him good though, as I had my mom (an ex-english teacher) write a report for me, and had the secretary at my Dad's office proof it, and turned it in and he gave me a D. The whole thing was a setup planned by me and my Principal. He knew what was happening and decided it was time to go after Trotsky despite his massive tenure. When the whole thing went before the school board, they almost fired him. I was given A's for everything I had done in his class and moved to a different teacher's class. Still, as a liberal, he peached "tolerance" and accept those who are different and the whole spiel. When it came to someone who questioned his political superiority, no such tolerance was given.
The point of this story is that the overwhelming majority of liberals are miserable jerks who are simply jealous because they landed in the shallow end of the mental or economic gene pool. That is why that idiot attacked Beck so viciously. They listen to him and know his non partisan message is a far bigger threat than all the rest of the "talking heads" put together. I call it the Palin effect as they attack her in much the same way for the same reason. At the time, I didn't understand politics as I do now, but I understood the simple idea that nationalizing my toilet is not the way to go. See my comment for the rest of the story.

Special thanks to B&G fan for letting me use her material!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin