August 21, 2009

Is that a Technical Term?

Some type of inside Washington polispeak?  I must say I thought I was unfamiliar with the term.

"We have been through this before, in Iowa," Obama said, referring to the first state to hold a 2008 Democratic nominating contest, which saw him capture a come-from-behind win.

"All Washington said 'Oh, it's over,' hand-wringing angst ..."

Then Obama drew parallels to the media frenzy that greeted the nomination of firebrand Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin in 2008.

"The media was obsessed with it, cable was 24 hours a day," Obama told a friendly audience of grass-roots Democratic activists at a Washington forum broadcast live over the web.

"'Obama's lost his mojo,' you remember all that?

"There is something about August going into September where everybody in Washington gets all wee weed up!"

I was confused when I heard it and then I thought, “no, surely not”  But:

from Dictionary.com Wee or Wee-wee may refer to:

But surely he must mean something else…and then that simpleton Gibbs confirmed that he was indeed talking about incontinence

So now if you do not like what he is doing you are a bed wetter too apparently. 

So now I am a Bitter Right Wing Clinging Bed Wetter?

To paraphrase what he just said, “I have heard all of this before, they are just naysayers and now they are starting to wet themselves because my approval ratings are down, but I do not care, for I am the chosen one”

About the only things this jackass has wee wee’d is about 4 trillion dollars and most of the warm fuzzy’s people had for him.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin