August 28, 2009

Latest Blog Updates

Just a quick update on some minor changes to the blog. I changed the labels to a tag cloud, this takes up less room and is a visual representation of the topics we cover. Joel and I are. Not always good at adding labels to our posts and periodically I go in and relabel everything. But as the blog grows larger and larger post wise this topical indexing becomes more Important so we wil do better. I changed the intense debate comments plugin to use a pop-up style interface; this wil make it easier for iPhone users (including Joel and I)
You all have no doubt noticed the linked in suggestions foe other posts you might enjoy; this is a really great plugin I first saw over at TCL. This plugin has made it more desireable to insert pictures into our posts and readers, it seems like pictures anyway, so I wil be using pictures more often. Other than that I just want to say thanks to all the folks who are joining us everyday, and hello to the new folks. Joel and I boh appreciate the positive comments we have received. We all must just keep fighting the fight and stay our course because it appears we are beginning to win.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin