November 07, 2009

Free Government Cell Phone –Ridonculous Bullshit & My Obama-mas List

Everything is Free I heard it but I could not believe it.  But it is true.  As part of the Obamanation and Porklulus, low income people are eligible to get free cell phones.  In the age where a Cell Phone is a “right” there is no way that we can expect the sheeples to understand that we do not have a RIGHT to Healthcare or pretty much  anything else.

Why stop here?  I want a Lot of things.

Dear Obama Claus, please have your Obama-mas Imps, Pelosi, Reid, Dodd, Frank, et al. to get busy  with these requests.  I have lots of needs and rights.

I want Free Satellite TV. Free Broadband Internet.  I want a pair of Nike’s every six freebies months.  I want a new car every two years.  I want someone to deliver groceries and fill my pantry once a month.  I want free propane. I want free electricity.  I want new jeans once a year.  I want a tank of gas a week. I want universal computers.  I want universal haircuts.  I want universal car insurance.  I want universal airfare.  I want universal electricity. I want universal housecleaning.  I want Universal Lawn care.  I want…no wait scratch ALL OF THAT…

I WANT TO BE LEFT THE  “F” ALONE.  I WANT MY TAXES LOWER. I WANT THEM TO LEAVE MY GUNS  ALONE.  I WANT OUR KIDS LEFT ALONE. I WANT OUR BORDERS SECURE.  I WANT OUR LAWS UPHELD.  I WANT TO WIN OUR WARS AND BRING OUT BOYS AND GIRLS HOME.   I WANT LIBERALS TO GET OUT OF MY FREAKING LIFE! I WANT MY FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHAT IS BEST FOR ME AND MY FAMILY …BY MYSELF.

GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND OUT OF MY POCKET, ASSHOLES!

Hulk SMASH!!

-a very perturbed Kook

Blog Widget by LinkWithin