April 17, 2009

Obama, letting the cat out of the bag, and mortgaging our security one stupid action at a time.

I am just starting to read this information, and I have several reactions to it.

1. Obama has released former Top Secret Memos regarding treatment of prisoners from the War on Terror.
I feel like this is characteristcly stupid and naive of him, this is a blueprint of exactly what we have done to former prisoners, which will allow future ones to train and prepare for all of these tactics. Pure Genius.

2. In reading them, it only confirms what I have previously thought; that what the liberals call torture, most red blooded american males would consider harsh hazing, or tough football coaching methods.

I am going to put a poll on the blog and you guys tell me.

for those interested:
The memos can be read here, here, here and here.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin