April 04, 2009

Starting to feel less Kooky

I started this Blog about a month ago. I have been ranting and raving and emailing victims...er friends and family ever since the presidential campaigns began. I had never really read a blog or seen a blog. I knew what one was, I just didn't get it. After the emails and other Rantings, my cousin told me I should start a blog. I had a friend tell me that I seemed to have a way to put things in a way that other people could understand. Of course, I had friends and co workers kind of look at me funny for a long time too. I had to start everything out, "I know you will think I am nuts." See I felt almost alone. I didn't know there were that many of us. Or at least I didn't know any of them. I have a few friends and some family members that I am close to that understood and maybe enjoyed my ravings, but I didn't know there were so many other Kooks.
The more of your blogs I read, the more I appreciate you all. It gives me hope. There is a possibility for us to take our country back. For all of us who are compelled to vent online, there have to be lots of others who still just yell at the TV. If we can organize ourselves we will be a force to be reckoned with.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin