June 02, 2009

Dittos & The Goal.

Good Job, yes I agree with all Joel said. My main purpose is to get people to think. Critical thinking is a lost science these days. People do not connect A to B to C. I do not care if you agree with me or not, just look it up and think about it for yourself.

Once you start to see the signs they are as plain as they can be.

Case in point:

I saw this VAT tax debate coming back on April 18th. this was over a month before it hit the major news.
http://keeperofoddknowledge.blogspot.com/2009/04/liberals-it-is-exists-tax-it-congress.html

Not because I am smart, or even because I have no life and read too much and make those neat little collages on bulletin boards with string all over the room... which, believe it or not, I do not do.

The reason is because I understand what they are doing. There are many of us bloggers who do. But I think to get PO'd enough to become a blogger automatically makes you wander off from the rest of the flock of sheeple.

So the goal of this blog is to get people to Read. Learn. Question. and most of all to THINK.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin