June 10, 2009

Jon Voight and Craig T Nelson. American Heroes, Hollywood Blacklisters Now

VOIGHT: “ … everything Obama has recommended has turned out to be disastrous. His so-called stimulus package and his budgets will leave our grandchildren with great burdens and great debts. The government is now owning car companies and banks and we’re losing job after job. Our unemployment rate is an astronomic 9.4. And of course they send out Joe Biden, one of the great double-talkers of our time, to tell us the unemployment rate is getting better. The government wants to run health care and tell people what doctors they can see. How much they can make. What cars to drive. And they’re killing off the entrepreneurs who are the backbone of our economy. It’s no wonder that the Russian newspaper Pravda, the former house organ for the former Soviet Communist regime, has said the American descent into Marxism is happening with breath-taking speed. We can blame Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chris Dodd, George Soros, David Axelrod and their ilk for the downfall of this country. It saddens me greatly to think we were the great power for good in the world. We as Americans knew America to be strong. And we were the liberators of the entire world. We are becoming a weak nation. Obama really thinks that he is a soft-spoken Julius Ceaser. He thinks he’s going to conquer the world with his soft-spoken sweet talk. And really thinks he’s going to bring all the enemies of the world into a little playground where they’ll swing each other back and forth. We and we alone are the right frame of mind to free this nation from this Obama oppression.
And let’s give thanks to all the great people like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O’Reilly, Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin, William Bennett, Glenn Beck, Hugh Hewitt, Dennis Prager, Michael Medved, Dennis Miller, Dick Morris, Ann Coulter, John Kasich, Michael Steele, Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich, Thomas Sowell, Victor Davis Hanson, Shelby Steele, Charles Krauthammer, Michelle Malkin, Fred Barnes and so many others. Let’s give thanks to them for not giving up and staying the course to bring an end to this false prophet Obama.

Jon Voight speech

WOO HOO !

Craig T. Nelson:

GLENN BECK: You're from California.
NELSON: It's no longer a state. It's a hedge fund, you know?
BECK: Yeah. It's crazy.
NELSON: Well, I do have a solution. There's only one way. We've got to make them, you know, we've got to make people stand up for their responsibilities. They were accountable, and they haven't been. No one is accountable anymore for anything. No one did anything wrong. No one's, everyone's 'Well, you're to blame. That's to blame. This is to blame.'
As an investor, as someone who gets taxed an awful lot, I just say I'm not gonna pay, till you guys can show me that you're fiscally responsible. Until then... listen, the first they went after -- education. We're gonna cut education...
BECK: Why would they do that?
NELSON: Why? That's the most important thing in the world.
BECK: And then cops and prisons.
NELSON: And firefighters. We don't have any fires in California.
BECK: (Laughs)
NELSON: They were within half a mile of my house three times.

BECK: When you saw Arnold Schwarzenegger on Leno the other day... Did you?
NELSON: No, I didn't.
BECK: Well basically he said, 'I get the message now. I got the message now and we're supposed to'... Now you get the message?
NELSON: No, no, no. It's... Look at, we've had legislators... We are no longer represented. OK? We just aren't. And there's been a political fight. There's been a pluralism in our California government, and you certainly see it reflected in the national government, don't you? I mean, people are, people are blaming each other. Nobody's taking responsibility for what they said or what they did. And those people are responsible to us. They were elected. This is a democracy. It's a republic. My God!
BECK: Thank you for saying we're a republic.
NELSON: No, we are a republic, and that means that we need to be represented. So we're not being...Listen, I'm not gonna pay... I'm not gonna pay anymore money. What these people are asking me to do...
BECK: You're seriously saying I'm not gonna, you're not gonna...
NELSON: No, I'm asking Glenn Beck to promote this. I'm saying it personally. But I'm asking you...
BECK: No, I know. Are you saying you personally won't pay income tax anymore?
NELSON: I'm really thinking about it, Glenn, because as a fiscally responsible grandfather, there are programs that they're asking me to fund that I refuse to fund. If the veterans coming back are not getting what they deserve, those people that have served, they've put themselves in harm's way. If my children, my grandchildren, and my great-grandchild who's about to be here -- thank you, grandson -- is not going to be educated properly then I'm through with it. You know, I'm not gonna spend money on these things that your asking me to spend...
They should be allowed to go bankrupt. What happened...? We are a capitalistic society. OK. I go into business. I don't make it. I go bankrupt. They're not gonna bail me out.
I've been on food stamps and welfare. Anybody help me out? No. No. They gave me hope and they gave me encouragement and they gave me a vision. And that came from my education. So, to me, you know, going back to California, and the hedge fund, 'cause we're no longer a state, I just feel like going after our kids, our education, and the most valuable people we have on the planet, teachers... I just gotta tell you I'm so sick and tired of it. I'm just sick and tired of it. And I'm old enough now to have been in the business 45 years. They can't fire me.

Double WOO HOO!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin